One month internship including 15 days of Hybrid(Online/Offline) every day one hour live sessions, followed by 15 days self work.
Best performers receive exciting rewards.
- Introduction to Basics of Electronics
- Understanding IoT fundamentals
- IOT Architecture and protocols
- Platforms for IoT
- Real time use cases of IoT
- Introduction to IoT components, devices and IoT Communication Technologies
- Challenges in IOT
- Arduino Uno Architecture
- IDE setup, Getting started Arduino Software
- Arduino Libraries
- Basics of Embedded C programming for Arduino
- Interfacing LED, push button and buzzer with io Cube
- Interfacing Arduino with OLED/Displays
- Sensors and actuators with Arduino/SoC’s
- Overview of Sensors working
- Digital and Analog Sensors
- Interfacing of Temperature, Humidity, PIR motion, LDR and Gas Sensor with io Cube
- Interfacing of Actuators with io Cube.
- Interfacing of Relays and Servo Motor with io Cube
- Building IoT Applications using ESP32/8266
- IoT Protocols: HTTP, MQTT
- Peripherals topics UART, I2C, SPI, Interrupts
- Networking with ESP8266/ESP32 WiFi module, Cloud and Security
- Basics of Wireless Networking
- Introduction to ESP8266/ESP32 Wi-Fi Module
- Wi-Fi library, TCP/UDPetc.
- Web server- introduction, setup and configuration
- publishing sensor(s) data to web server
- IoT Cloud Infrastructure
- Performance and Security in IoT
What you’ll learn?
Hands-on Projects based on real world problems/use case based solution implementation for every Module
- Research and design thinking on a problem statement
- Design and development of solution architecture
- Cost effective Hardware engineering and technology
- Prototyping and testing
- Deployment and testing for future enhancement
- Learn from Industry experts
- Exposure to Industry specific applications
- Career Orientation
Free IoT Development kit for the registered candidates.