About Python Developer Bootcamp
- B E/MCA/ BCA-60% & Above.
- 2022 and 2023 Graduate
- Minimum of one programming beginner proficiency.
- GitHub and LinkedIn mandatory presence
- Communication Verbal and Written.
How different DLithe's execution is?
Niche specializations, receive industry mentorship, dedicated career support, learn Niche Technologies, Tools & much more.
DLithe's principles are based on two important goals needed for business success. Customer experience and Operational excellence objectives with Agile development. Resources undergoing this program are day one productive.
What do we cover?
DLithe's Bootcamp program covers 360 degree of resource development. Professional etiquettes, Full stack development, Automation Testing, Datawarehouse, Business intelligence, Cloud operations and many more as per client needs are covered in the program
What is the mode of the program?
Offline at DLithe Office
What is the duration of training program?
The expert lead sessions are approximately 6 productive hours on weekday. Weekly one day is reserved for activities, reviews, and interaction with industry resources.
Total duration :- 60 days
Business etiquette is important because it creates a professional, mutually respectful atmosphere and improves communication, which helps an office serve as a productive work place.
People feel better about their jobs when they feel respected, and that translates into better customer relationships as well
Understanding customer needs to develop effective solutions very critical in the project.
Customer needs can come from different domain. It is important for resource to understand the various domain/vertical for which client builds the solutions.
Customer experience (DCx) and Operational excellence(DOx) the business objectives becomes essential for resources to understand and provide solutions to client needs
Developing a solution without following a process is like ship without a rudder.
It is essential for resources to apply Agile process right from requirements till deployment.
Planning, Estimation, Execution, Demo, Deployments need to be well understood by the resources to contribute to the project success
IT'S BEYOND TRAINING...
Introduction to Software engineering and Domain overview
- Importance of customer experience in design development of software
- Design thinking, software engineering, importance of testing
- Deployment process
- Introduction to Web
- HTML5, CSS
- Bootstrap, JQuery
- React Framework
- Design thinking
- Variables and Datatypes
- Control Statements, Functions
- Modules and packages
- Conditional Statements & Loops
- Classes & Objects
- Files & Exception Handling
- Python database access, Rest API
- Web servers
- Django environment, DB access, Rest API, Bootstrap integration, Sessions
- ER diagram, Normalisation
- DDL,DML queries
- Store Procedures, Triggers
- Git- Version control
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Development
- Technical Blogs in Medium.com
Projects and Technical implementation
- Used cases- retail, healthcare, insurance, Banking
- Designing and developing web applications with basic CRUD operations
- Integrate with database, API's
- Integration with back end services
- Deploy to Git, CI/CD
- Unit test
- Peer review